Submit your Artwork
Ukiyosk invites artists to submit their work and sell them on a global marketplace. There is no fee for artists to list their work with Ukiyosk once they are selected and for every sale, artists gain royalty.
How do Artists benefit?
1. Enjoy high margins per sale for both digital (Flipbooks/Audio/Music content) and print (paperbacks and hardbacks) medium
2. Be a prestigious "Ukiyosk Partner" and have your contact and scan point location details placed on our site for ensuring authenticity to your buyers
3. Host a technology focussed 'shelf' anywhere at any place in the world with continuous earnings and add to your income. Shelves can be placed just as wall hangings or Canvas portraits serving as beautiful decorations.
4. Sell your artwork as various Merchandise items such as cups, pillows, cushions, T-Shirts, Mobile cases, Gallery Wraps, Frames and others with each item integrated with the Ukiyosk Virtual Bookstore.
How to Register your artwork with Ukiyosk
1. Submit your artwork in high resolution 2000x2000 px size to .
If you are having problems for the mentioned size, please write to us.
2. Sign the Artist Contract upon selection
3. Find your artwork for sale on Ukiyosk and spread the word
NOTE - There is no fee for listing your art with Ukiyosk
Product & Merchandise Specifications: Click on respective artwork to find the merchandise available in your country
Steps for After the Registration:
1. We will assign you a separate license number within 7 working days from the date of approval and email you the details
2. You may initiate all your customers or clients to scan the TIGER image and access the store and at the time of Check Out provide your License Number so that we may track the sales from your end and credit your due share on a monthly basis.
For any queries please feel free to write to anytime.